From beginning writers to seasoned writers, all are welcome. Join us for:
Genres covered will include adult fiction and non-fiction, picture books and more.
Complete these before the workshop:
1) Closing presentation by author, Edwidge Danticat https://www.crowdcast.io/e/edwidge-danticat-closing
2. Video interview with Patricia Polaccohttps://www.readingrockets.org/books/interviews/polacco
3. Article on writing goals
1. What is the registration fee?
The Winter Writing Workshops are free.
2. What age group does the series target?
All ages are welcome, but we recommend 10 years and older.
3. Do I have to attend all 3 workshops?
No. Simply attend the sessions that interest you.
4. What genres of writing will be covered?
Fiction novels for adults, non-fiction for adults, picture books and children's magazine stories.
5. Will the sessions be taped and accessible at a later date?
No, they will not be taped.
6. Can I attend using zoom or the telephone?
Yes, either method is fine.